Specialized Legal Services For Non-Resident Indians
- Reputed & Experienced Advocates
- Over 38 years of experience
- Trusted| Effective | Empathetic
- 20-25 Consultations Daily.
Advising Non Resident Indian in Property Matters
- Legal property assistance from our team.
- Property registration, transfer and dispute settlement.
- Advance fee quotes provided.
- No favors. No fervors. No appeasement.
- Straightforward Approach.
- Clear evaluation of case on merits.
- Transparent & Ethical Dealings.
Follow us on
NRI LEGAL is a specialized legal wing oriented by B&B Associates LLP to know more about the law firm, visit https://bnblegal.com
Struggling With the Legal System?
Far from homeland NRIs face multitude of legal challenges and have to struggle for solutions. Distance plays a role in making matters challenging, however, what makes them worse is the callous and dubiousness played upon NRI Clients. Many NRI clients report unprofessional treatment and terrible ignore by their counsels, that too after charging them hefty. We advise NRI litigants to bear caution and not fall prey to rosy promises. Rather, adopt a prudent approach and make an informed choice by:
- Having your legal matter properly evaluated on its merits by trusted and reputed lawyers who bear an intellectual mantle with in-depth knowledge of law and its applicability.
- Know the law, the procedure and course of action applicable in the matter.
- Know the costs and time expense involved.
One must bear in mind that tendency of fretting and learning does not work well with legal matters. Litigation is a one way ticket and a wrong choice may yield irreparable and irreversible losses.
Specialized NRI Legal Services
NRI Legal is a specialized legal wing comprising reputed and experienced lawyers in Chandigarh to cater to the legal needs of the NRI. This legal wing specifically deal in the Legal Matters of the NRI by providing effective advice & representation while bearing in mind the travel and commutation challenges faced by NRI clients. If you’re not an NRI please do not approach the firm through this specialized wing and reach out to the counsels through bnblegal.com
More About NRI Wing
This wing of B&B Associates LLP Extend Quality Legal Services to over a thousand NRI Clients each year who take abode for right, ethical, and reasonable dealings. Clients are offered honest dealings with full accountability of advice and recourse. Matters are dealt with dedication and diligence. The learned counsels are top notch professionals who prefer modest and client centric approach while fighting for justice. The counsels strongly deject false/ fraudulent litigants and stereotype litigation – and rather like fighting against false cases.
Legal Services for NRIs
Partition of property
Evaluation of Property
Why Choose Us
We have advocates working in the field of property law from many years. Our advocates are well equipped with the skills to handle any kind of property dispute. Our legal team has dealt with all kinds of property disputes due to which our team knows about each scenario arising out of the property dispute. Our team can offer assistance in the following situations:
- To register a property.
- To register a transfer of a property.
- Registration of property through will and gift deed.
- Arranging property documents.
- Real estate guidance.
- Legal assistance in property frauds.
- Help in reclaiming the land.
- Assistance in producing a proclaimed offender in court.
- Legal assistance in any other property matter.
NRI legal offers legal assistance to NRI’s in property matters. Our legal advising team offers video counselling as well as walk in counselling for the clients.
Areas of Operation
Currently handling legal matters in the Courts and Tribunals at Chandigarh, Panchkula, Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Lucknow, and before the High Court of Punjab & Haryana, the High Court of Uttarakhand, and The Supreme Court of India.
Litigation Law Domain
Property, Criminal, Divorce & Child Custody.
Business Law Domain
Arbitration, Company Law Disputes, Contracting, Contract Negotiation, Contract Disputes, Regulatory, Licensing & Mandatory Compliance.
VISA, PASSPORT, Aadhar & OCI related Issues.